Battery Powered Pressing tool Classic 110 B
Battery Powered Pressing Tool 18V/5,0 Ah with constant thrust for system-related nominal sizes to 110 mm.
The main advantages in buying this pressing tool for multilayer and steel are:
- Battery Powered Pressing Tool for steel pipes up to 54 mm, multilayer up to 110 mm (see fields of application in the paragraph below). It can also press copper pipes (from the simplest to the hardest tube)
- Save time and repay your investment with the fastest and most secure pressfitting tool on the market
- Powerful 18V lithium-ion battery that will guarantee you 500 presses without interruptions
- High security thanks to the “Quickstop” function
- Precise pressing force thanks to the automatic return system, reached the nominal force
- Long battery life and tool life thanks to the “Autostop” function after the pressing cycle
- The STANDARD jaws can be changed quickly (Find out the complete Range of MGF Pessing jaws: MGF Pressing Jaws
- Articulated head with rotation up to 350°
- Powerful LED to illuminate the work area
- It can press fittings even in the most difficult areas, the Pressing tools 110 B Classic has been designed in order to obtain a compact design for optimal access to the system
- Effortless use due to low weight and ergonomic design
- Status LED indicating machine alarms and pressing quality, guarantee of a perfect press and without errors
- Battery compartment compatible with Makita batteries
- Choose your battery system: Bosch or Makita: Compatible also with Makita Batteries
- Technical assistance directly authorized in MGF
Standard Equipment Classic 110 Battery Powered Pressing Tool
- Pressing tool Classic 110 B
- Battery charger
- High quality battery
- Strong pvc molded case
Classic 110 B – The new generation of pressing tools for multilayer
Battery Powered Pressing Tool Classic 110B – Technical specifications
|Linear force||Linear approximately 32 kN|
|Battery||5,0 Ah Li-Ion battery high efficiency|
|Jaw holder||Rotating approx. 350°|
|Charging Time||40 minutes|
|Pressing for all battery charge||approx 500 (per DN20)|
|Weight Tool ||3,6 Kg|
|Dimensions||359 x 76 x 317 mm (Length x Width x Height)|
Special Steel, Steel
|Copper, copper alloys||max. DN54/108/4”*|
|Composite/PEX pipe||max. DN75/110*|
|PEX pipe||max. DN75*|
*These values are system-related. Please contact your system provider for binding information.
The “Quickstop” function gives higher safety adds safety to the multilayer pressing tool.
Should unclear situations occur during a pressing operation, for example when incorrect fittings or an incorrect pressing jaw is used, this function on the motor enables rapid reaction. As soon as the push button is released, the tool comes to an immediate standstill without even the slightest follow-up movement, so that the user can make the necessary corrections without delay.
AutoStop Function Pressing tool battery powered
Long battery and tool service-life thanks to “Autostop” after operation.
This function after pressing tells the user that the pressing operation has finished.
This function also reduces tool wear and prolongs battery life.
Electronic control for optimal use
This kind of pressing tools is equipped with a robust electronic, suitable for the use on the construction site.
It provides the user with all important information on machine status, pressing result and battery power.
The information is output via a light diode:
- When 20% battery power remains: visual LED signal
- Service notification: visual LED signal
Key data such as the tool’s year of manufacture, serial number, revision status of the integrated machine parts, number of pressing cycles and the last or next service are also evident for MGF Service Center, hence guaranteeing the best possible service result.
Ecological synthetic oils
Not only have technology and electronics completely revised, closer attention has also been paid to environmental issues: MGF use exclusively synthetic hydraulic oils in this new tool. These oils are highly bio-degradable and harmless to water. Furthermore, these hydraulic oils are tested to the most stringent standards and are available worldwide.
Model and accessories Battery Powered Pressing Tool Classic 110B
|900987||Pressing tool Classic 110 B||3,6 Kg|
|730002||Makita Battery 3,0 Ah Li-Ion||0,6 Kg|
|730009||Mains adapter 230V-18VDC||0,6 Kg|
You can buy this tool on our Online-Shop. Visit the website www.mgftools.de. Click here and order the best professional plumbing tools.